Give yourself the best gift this year by investing in yourself. By choosing to further your education now, you could increase your job opportunities and start building the foundation for lifelong continued professional growth. Investments don’t mature overnight, but with the accelerated, hands-on career training programs offered at Taylor College, you could be working in a new career faster than you think! Ready to get started? Here are 3 helpful steps to get you on track!
- Create a list of your career goals. Consider what you are passionate about, what careers best suit your personality, career field stability, compensation, growth opportunities and other factors that are important to you. Goals can be both short-term and long-term. Having a clear list of your goals will help you choose the best career field for you and, when times are challenging, will help motivate you to stay on task. The Bureau of Labor Statistics’ Occupational Outlook Handbook provides information that may be helpful in your planning.
- Contact Taylor College. An Admissions Representative will discuss your career goals and which career training program may be right for you. You can schedule an online campus tour or visit the campus where you can experience the classrooms and labs firsthand. Ask questions, discuss any concerns or obstacles that could impact your studies, and, most importantly, get excited about starting on a new career path!
- Know the resources that are available to help you reach your goals. Taylor College has dedicated staff to assist you throughout your journey.
- Admissions – Review your career training options, tour the campus, and enroll in classes.
- Financial Aid – Assist you in understanding your funding options and help you apply for appropriate grants, loans, and scholarships.
- Academics – Taylor College instructors are industry professionals with real-world experience that will help you learn and practice the skills needed for your chosen career field.
- Student Services – Guide you in resolving obstacles that may impact your studies like housing, childcare, and transportation.
- Career Services – Provide job placement assistance and professional development skills to help you find and obtain the right position for you.
Taylor College offers the following hands-on career training programs: Physical Therapist Assistant, Practical Nursing, and Professional Nursing. Taylor College also offers the following short-tern exam prep courses: EKG Technician, Phlebotomy Technician, and Nursing Assistant. The programs have focused curriculums that are specially designed to get you trained and working in your chosen career field quickly. By choosing to invest in yourself now, your brighter future could begin in 2021! Visit TaylorCollege.edu to schedule an online tour and learn more today.