Readmission and Transfer
Clicking the “Get Info Now” button constitutes your express written consent to be called, emailed, and/or texted by Taylor College at the number(s) you provided, regarding furthering your education. You understand that these calls and texts may be generated using an automated technology. To stop texting, reply STOP to unsubscribe. Reply START to resubscribe.
A student who wishes to apply for readmission or transfer to another program within Taylor College must meet the guidelines listed below. Students wishing to transfer previously earned credits should refer to the Transfer of Credit Policy.
A candidate for acceptance into a program at Taylor College will be reviewed and evaluated in a fair and unbiased manner. Taylor College will not refuse a qualified applicant on the basis of age, race, gender, disabilities or national origin. Taylor College reserves the right to deny admission to applicants for any reason that is deemed to be for the best interest of the Institution.
Guidelines for Readmission and Transferring into another Program
Former students wishing to reapply for admission to Taylor College should contact the Admissions Department. Any student who have been withdrawn or withdrew from school and re-enrolls (if determined eligible) will pay an application fee and will be charged for contracted hours at the current tuition rate. All re-enrolling students will be required to re-apply according to the Admissions Requirement and will be evaluated by the Admissions Committee for placement.
Any student who wants to transfer to another program at Taylor College should contact the Admissions Department. All program transfer students will be required to re-apply according to the Admissions Requirement for the new program and will be evaluated by the Admissions Committee for placement. This will include a revaluation of any transfer of credit and/or credits earned in the previous program in accordance to the criteria of the Transferring in Credits policy in this catalog. Taylor College reserves the right to accept or deny transferring of credit.
- Step 1 – Schedule an appointment with the Senior Director of Finance & Operations’ Office to determine if you have an outstanding balance. All outstanding fees must be paid prior to starting class.
- Step 2 – Schedule an appointment with the Financial Aid Office to complete Exit Counseling in regard to any student loans you have used during your prior enrollment.
- Step 3 – Schedule an appointment with admissions to attend an Information Session to receive current application requirements for your program of interest.
- Step 4 – Complete the current Application Process prior to program application deadline.
- Step 5 – Applicants will be contacted by Taylor College to be scheduled to attend an interview for readmission.
- Step 6 – Candidates will be notified by mail of Taylor College’s conclusion regarding their readmission.