Clicking the “Get Info Now” button constitutes your express written consent to be called, emailed, and/or texted by Taylor College at the number(s) you provided, regarding furthering your education. You understand that these calls and texts may be generated using an automated technology. To stop texting, reply STOP to unsubscribe. Reply START to resubscribe.
Taylor College is approved to offer the American Heart Association training.
All courses are held on the Taylor College campus and all students are required to pre-register with the front desk and pre-pay. All payments and registration is due two days prior to class. For more details on how to register for a CPR course, please call 352-245-4119 and speak to a Taylor College Representative.
CPR courses offered at Taylor College include:
American Heart Association Heartsavers CPR/AED/First Aid
- Offered on the 1st and 3rd Thursday each month (reservation is required)
- CPR/AED (3 Hours) – $55
- First Aid (3 Hours) – $35
- All three certifications – $85
CPR Card Replacement – $30 each
American Heart Association BLS – 2-Year Certification
- Offered on campus the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month. (reservation is required)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) (4-6 Hours) – $55
BLS Card Replacement – $20 each